How to Submit Proof of Vaccination
By submitting your “proof of vaccination” in advance of attending services and events at Congregation Sha’ar Zahav, we hope to avoid a long wait for those trying to enter while we check vaccination records. If you would prefer to not sent proof in advance, we will check your verification at the door.
You can provide proof that you are fully vaccinated by email or text, or in-person via Zoom, or in the office, as follows:
- Email an image of your card or QR code to [email protected]
- Text an image of your card or QR code to (415) 894-2004
- “Zoom meet” to show cards on Thursday mornings at 10:30 am through December. Register here: Registration Link
- Stop by the office. Call Sharon Heath or Susie Idzik to arrange a time at (415) 861-6932
- Show your card or proof at the door of Sha’ar Zahav
If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a documented medical reason and wish to attend an indoor service or event, please contact Susie Idzik, Director of Administration. All information regarding medical exemption requests will be kept strictly confidential.