Show Your Faith and Your Pride
The First Jewish LGBTQ Prayerbook for Every Occasion
An egalitarian prayerbook with LGBTQ-inclusive translations of cherished ancient texts, new readings that reflect contemporary Jewish life, prayers for non-believers and blessings for non-traditional families.
Designed by and for LGBTQ People
Purchase it for $54 (Plus $10 Shipping Flat Fee, U.S. Only)
Over 600 beautifully designed and art-filled pages for reflection and prayer, including:
- Blessings (Brachot) for daily life and life-cycle events
- Services for Shabbat, weeknights, and all the Jewish holidays
- Readings for Pride Shabbat and Transgender Remembrance Shabbat
- Remembrances (Chesed V’Emet) for home use, synagogue and graveside
- Songs (Shirim/Z’mirot) from our world-wide Jewish heritage
Grounded in Reform theology, drawing from every major Jewish movement and tradition, and curated for Jewish and non-Jewish people alike.
“The Sha’ar Zahav prayerbook was created as a community, to reflect our lives. We needed not just a siddur that spoke to us, but one that came from us.” – Michael Tyler
“An amazingly diverse and comprehensive siddur (prayerbook). It is also so beautiful you can use it as an awesome coffee table book!” – Michel Chagall
“This book is not afraid to name the deepest human experiences” – Rabbi Camille Angel